A good neighbor can become great friends who help provide extra security by watching your house when you go out and reporting any suspicious activity. But that doesn’t give them a license to snoop at your home. And of course, no one likes to live with nosy neighbors who infringe upon their privacy.
However, in high-density areas, you are not always able to choose who you live near. Sometimes, our nosy neighbors might be animals who love to spend their time sitting by the window, people-watching and hoping to see something truly intriguing. The only difference is that we can never hate and be mad at them for it.
1. “Get of my lawn, you filthy humans.”
3. Neighbor outside: “Put some damn clothes on!”
4. What an interesting position… wonder if its comfortable?
5. He dragged that chair over himself.
6. There is just no escape.
7. Where is his paws?
9. Is that a cat, dog or bear?
10. It is hilarious to watch but also annoying.
11. So*bangs head on window* dang *bangs head on window* tired!!!!!*bangs head on window*
12. “Come at bro. COMA AT ME.”
13. That beer can planter!
14. Human guardrail for the little one.
15. “Can we go for a walk…. please?”