We humans like to think of ourselves as a special bunch, but it turns out animals, especially cats, have plenty in common with us. Many scientific studies have shown that cats can become very much like their humans over time. And if you have ever owned a cat, you might notice this too.
Here is a list of some cats who behave and act like humans. But the cats that we want to show you today act so much like humans that it’s scary. You may be surprised at how similar we are to these furry friends. Scroll down to check for yourself!
2. Does anyone even like broccoli?
4. “I swear she poses when I point my phone in her direction.”
5. “Why not sing when you have some free time and a lovely voice?”
7. Do you have the same face after you watch the news?
8. Don’t worry, cat. It’s always scary to drive for the first time.
10. “You could say my cat does not approve of our new addition…”
11. “My cat looks like he’s seen something he wants to unsee.”
12. Sports? Not today.
13. We all have those moments when we just want to scream!
14. “Lucy always sits like a human and waits patiently when spinach is on the menu.”
15. She looks like she just realized she forgot to turn the stove off.
16. “My buddy and I were setting up for our podcast and my cat decided she wanted to be our guest this week…”
17. “Maybe, you have some teeny tiny treat for me?”
18. “This past July, while we were at the beach, my friend sent a picture of his cat’s malfunction.”
19. “Dear diary, it’s been 84 years since these humans left the house. I can’t take it anymore.”
We couldn’t resist the charms of feline friends that are so much like us. And you? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below! Be sure to share this post with your friends and family members!